|Previous School:||Santa Fe College|
- Drafted in the fourth round by the Texas Rangers (2012)
- NJCAA First Team All-American (2012)
- All-Suncoast Conference First Team (2012)
- FCSAA/NJCAA Gulf District All-Tournament Team (2012)
- Male Athlete of the Year (2012)
- Robert Purkey, Jr., Memorial Award as the outstanding pitcher of the state tournament (2012)
- Suncoast Conference Pitcher of the Year (2012)
- NJCAA National Player of the Week (2012)
- FCSAA All-State First Team (2012)
- FCSAA State Pitcher of the Year (2012)
- Perfect Game's "Top-100" JUCO Prospect (2012)
- Signed with University of Tampa (2011)
- Named to Suncoast Conference Sophomore All-Star Team (2011)
2012: Had a 13-1 record as he pitched 111.0 innings…School record for wins in a season with 13...Team best 1.38 ERA...Struck out 108 batters while allowing just 27 walks...Had a career high 17 strike outs in a win over St. Johns River State College (3/3)...Had 17 at bats and a .412 batting average...Knocked in seven runs with two doubles and seven RBIs.
2011 (Santa Fe): Spent his freshman year at Santa Fe College...Appeared in 13 games and had an ERA of 2.54...Tallied 56 strike out on the year...Finished the 2010 season with a 5-0 record in 49.2 innings.
High School: Graduated from Lakeland High School in Lakeland, FL…Played for Coach Bob Gendron…Drafted in the 23rd round by the San Francisco Giants...Named to Polk County All-Star team...Named Rawlings Preseason Honorable Mention in 2010...Ranked as one of the best prospects in Florida...Team best 1.32 ERA...Totaled 63 strikeouts and allowed nine walks in 58 innings of work in 2010.
Personal: Son of Bob and Stephanie Asher...Majoring in Sports Management...Nickname: Peach or Little Guy...His teammates call him the best non-hitting hitter...He has the best dimples on the team...He has two brothers, Sean and Josh.